Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Week 6: Them Colors Though

Not much to report this week. I had kind of a unexpectedly busy week that kept me away for almost all my free time. But don't worry. After I finish this blog post, I'll be tinkering for the rest of the night. :)

This doesn't mean I didn't get anything done though... I am really trying to squeeze as much time out as I can. One of the bigger things I dedicated some time to was upgrading my phone to Lollipop. This is a pretty essential step since testing notifications is fairly difficult in the Device Emulator. Now, my phone hasn't received Lollipop officially, but it should get the job done for testing. I also put Ice Cream Sandwitch(Android 4.0.3) on one of my older phones. This should cover all the Android versions that I'm targeting for testing.

I played with the colors of app. I'm trying to find a really good theme for the application that I can make consistent throughout the application. I really liked this, and will probably try this and see how it works. Let me know what you think :D


I also spent some time working on some logistics, which I drew out on my white board :D I took a pic of the diagrams that I drew. The File Browser is going to be my first focus. I want to get something at least temporary to work with. So this was the first steps and discussion... I coded up some of it already so we'll see where it goes :)


Anyway, that's it for this week. See you next week :D

No comments:

Post a Comment